Islamophobic attacks since Paris Attacks
– Muslim mother with her baby pushed into middle of the road onto oncoming traffic in Leyton, UK
– Man grabs a Muslim woman by the neck in Croydon, UK
– A Muslim woman was attacked with a glass bottle outside Fulham Broadway station in London.
– Tuesday 17th Nov 2015 in East London, UK, around 16:50, 13 year old Muslim attempted to board the bus, the young caucasian driver shouted out “your a bloody Muslim get out the bus”
– Muslim girl in hijab had hot coffee splashed on her face by two white males in Barking yesterday. They then called her derogatory names and laughed as they walked off. Date: 17/11/2015
– Muslim man physically attacked on his way to work. Date: 20/11/2015
– A Muslim girl was attacked outside McDonald’s in Leytonstone, East London. Not a single person went to her aid.
– A Muslim woman in niqaab who works for the Home Office was verbally abused inside a Home Office building, allegedly by Home Office employees. She was called a “Muslim b**ch go f*** off back to ISIS land, dressed like a ninja with a bomb hidden under your f***ing burka”. Date: 20/11/2015
– An incident occurred this morning involving a Muslim woman outside Holborn Underground Station. A white man went up to her and said “Viva la France. Why don’t you go back home you ISIS b**ch”. Date: 20/11/2015
– A Muslim family in France received a note on their doorstep: “Exterminate all Arabs”
– A Mosque and Muslim shop in Oloron, France vandalised
– Al-Rahmah Mosque in Ermont, France vandalised and defaced with Islamophobic graffiti and Nazi swastikas.
– Australian Islamic college of Sydney defaced: “Islam is Evil”
– 19-year-old Muslim woman attacked while praying in a public car park in Melbourne. Islamophobe grabs her head and pushes it into the ground while in sujood.
– In Melbourne, a grandmother with her granddaughter were narrowly missed being hit by a car after a bigot attempted to run them over.
– ‘Burn in hell’: A message taped to the door of Gallipoli Mosque in Auburn in Sydney.